跳到主文
部落格全站分類:視聽娛樂
〈琴泰岬〉(Mull of kintyre)
Oh mist rolling in from the sea,海面上濃霧滾滾襲來
My desire is always to be here我心常繫之地
Oh mull of kintyre就是琴泰岬
Far have I traveled and much have I seen我曾遊歷遠方且見多識廣
Dark distant mountains with valleys of green.幽暗深邃山林中的翠綠山谷
Past painted deserts the sunsets on fire彩繪的過往獨留火紅的落日
As he carries me home to the mull of kintyre. 當它帶我回到琴泰岬
Mull of kintyre琴泰岬
Oh mist rolling in from the sea, 海面上濃霧滾滾襲來
Sweep through the heather like deer in the glen像幽谷中的野鹿掠過石南草
Carry me back to the days I knew then. 帶我回到從前熟悉的歲月
Nights when we sang like a heavenly choir夜裡我們的歌聲宛如天籟
Of the life and the time of the mull of kintyre. 歌頌著琴泰岬的生活與歲月
Smiles in the sunshine陽光下的笑容
And tears in the rain和雨中的淚水
Still take me back to where my memories remain總是將我帶回到記憶深處
Flickering embers growing higher and higher閃爍的餘燼逐漸揚起
As they carry me back to the mull of kintyre當它們帶我回到琴泰岬
Oh mull of kintyre就是琴泰岬 django中譯
1960年代末期,保羅麥卡特尼(PaulMcCartney)在蘇格蘭薄霧籠罩的琴泰岬(Mullof Kintyre)附近擁有一座農場及錄音室,這首〈琴泰岬〉(MullofKintyre)就是他和翼(Wings)樂團夥伴丹尼連恩(Denny Laine)共同創作獻給迷濛美麗的琴泰岬。
英超諾丁罕森林足球俱樂部(Nottingham Forest F.C.)的主場為座落在特倫特河(River Trent)南岸的城市足球場(City Ground),每當主場開賽前球迷高歌改編自保羅麥卡特尼(PaulMcCartney)〈琴泰岬〉(Mullof Kintyre)的隊歌〈城市足球場〉(City Ground)
"CityGround, Oh mist rolling in from the Trent, my desire, is always to be here, ohCity Ground"
2012年6月2日英國伊利莎白女王登基60週年鑽禧慶典(Diamond Jubilee)在溫莎城堡舉行,蘇珊大嬸獻唱了這首保羅麥卡尼所做的歌曲琴泰岬(Mull of Kintyre)
從台灣聽世界-PIXNET
django1105 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()
留言列表