close





Cherry Waves                       櫻桃紅浪(慾浪)

In a sea of waves                     
一波波潮浪襲來
We hug the same plank                
我們緊抱著同一塊浮木
Just as I had rehearsed it over in my brain 
腦海中卻反覆出現著
(I saw your end)                     
我看著你高潮褪去的景象

If the waves suck you in, and you drown  
想像你被高潮吞噬滅頂

If like you should sink down beneath     
如果愛你就需沉潛
I'll swim down. Would you? Would You?  
我會往下泅泳,而你呢?你會嗎?

You hang anchors over my neck         
你安坐環繞我的頸項
I liked it at first                       
起初我沉醉其中
But the more you you laughed, the crazier I came 
隨著你的笑聲俱增,我更加狂野

And the waves suck you in, and you drown  
想像你被高潮吞噬滅頂

If like you should sink down beneath       
如果愛你就需沉潛
I'll swim way swim down. Would you?     
我會泅泳更遠更深,而你呢?

Is that what you want?           
如果那就是你所想要的
You...                                  

Well that's what you've got       
已經得到你所想要的

Wave...after...wave...            
高潮一波又一波

If like you should sink down beneath,   
如果愛你就需沉潛
I'll swim down, Would you?          
我會往下泅泳,而你呢?

Is that what you want?            
如果那就是你所想要的
With you                       
和你一起
Is this what you want?            
如果這就是你所想要的
With you, you                   
和你一起,與你

Escape...below...                 
往下逃…


                                      Django中譯



此歌以溺水泅泳比擬性愛


其實蘊含激情過後的不確定與失落感


  至於Cherry Waves的正解,意指處女的陣陣高潮


http://www.twbbs.net.tw/2857396.html


博客來音樂館>盲音合唱團 / 星期六症候群

http://www.deftones.com/

Deftones- Cherry Waves (Live at the Virgin Megastore)
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 django1105 的頭像
    django1105

    從台灣聽世界-PIXNET

    django1105 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()